Posts Tagged ‘learning’
7th Mar 2013
multiplication.com is a site dedicated to helping kids learn multiplication. Like many other sites they use Flash games to do this in a fun and engaging way. But as with many other sites they identified a growing volume of traffic from mobile devices, most notably iPads, so looked for a way to offer their games to those visitors as well.
They contacted us to help convert existing Flash games over to HTML5. They had tried a few times already but the results had been less than satisfactory; the games either not working fast enough or not working across devices. So we took their game Fantastic Fish Shop and ported it over to HTML5, retaining all of the original features of the game such as the transitions, animations, wide variety of character faces and shop upgrades.
Site owner Alan Walker had this to say about the experience: “I wanted to drop you a note and let you know how wonderful it was to work with Photon Storm. I am thrilled with the game you converted from flash. I was a bit worried about having work done by a company half way around the world. (I have experienced some major issues in the past.) After my first conversation, I knew you were the people I wanted to work with. Thanks for finishing the job on time and on budget. But most of all, thanks for the amazing work!”
We look forward to helping Alan and his team in the future as they build up their selection of games for mobile visitors. If you’ve got existing games you’d like converted to HTML5 then please get in touch for a free quote.
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
- My Adobe Max slides: HTML5 Game Development for the Mobile Web
- Phaser 0.9.5 Released - Camera FX, lots of Tilemap updates and more!
- Our list of HTML5 Game Sponsors
- Phaser 0.9 Released - Motion, Collision, GeomSprites and more
- Phaser Logo - Phase One
- Announcing Phaser (Flixel HTML5) and our Adobe Max session
- TypeScript Signals released - Think outside the Event
- AS3 to TypeScript Conversion Script
- Our 3rd NFL game - Guardian Training: Over Throw is now out
- Helping Multiplication.com support their growing mobile traffic
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media