Posts Tagged ‘lost garden’
6th Jul 2009
I very rarely blog just to tell you to read another blog entry. But this is a true exception to my rule. Over on Lost Garden is Part 1 of a brilliant write-up about the issue with why the majority of Flash games make so little money. And more importantly, what to do about it.
Can’t wait for Part 2.
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
- We're hiring: Laravel4 and Web Audio API developers
- A defiant and deadly Phaser 2.0.6 "Jornhill" is released
- A first look at what iOS8 means for Phaser and Pixi.js (hint: bunnies, LOTS of them!)
- Lands of Lorez - our 32x32 pixel dungeon crawler
- Flash to Phaser JSFL Script
- Phaser 2 and our plans for the future
- Phaser 1.1.4 ("Kandor") released. Check out the new features and roadmap.
- Phaser games in Ludum Dare 28
- Advanced Phaser and TypeScript Projects
- How to use Phaser with TypeScript
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media