I’m pleased to announce that Christian Corti has now released v1.0 of the FlodPro Soundtracker replay package. FlodPro extends upon the work done with Flod and adds a bunch of new features, better support for the harder to replay mods, and a brand new ProTracker style replay interface. You get the full source to this awesome player including the flectrum, so you can now learn how to sync with beat events, use stereo separation, change the volume, loop through the samples and more.
Grab the v1.0 download of FlodPro from the Flod page.
One ResponseLeave a comment
Make yourself heard
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
- Phaser 1.1.4 ("Kandor") released. Check out the new features and roadmap.
- Phaser games in Ludum Dare 28
- Advanced Phaser and TypeScript Projects
- How to use Phaser with TypeScript
- Tutorial: Making your first Phaser game
- Phaser 1.1.3 "Arafel" has landed with a shadery splash
- My HTML5 Game Development In-depth session at the Montreal International Games Summit 2013
- Phaser 1.1 is released! New API docs, 150+ examples and hundreds of updates
- Phaser 1.0 and the journey we took to get there
- Wide-eyed, quacky, flappy, pre-school adventures!
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media