I love watching ByteJacker. It’s funny, it’s irreverent, and they cover indie games well. So colour me impressed, when not only do I enjoy almost 5 minutes worth of awesome Retro City Rampage footage, but they then cover Cat Astro Phi in the quick-fire indie round-up section. Kick ass!
They seem to mostly show the shooter part, which is a shame as that’s the most minimal sequence of the game. But it is great to see Jonesy and the spaceman getting byte jacked all the same.
Oh and this episodes music features Disasterpeace, just like Cat Astro Phi does The track is from his new album Rise of the Obsidian Interstellar
3 ResponsesLeave a comment
Make yourself heard
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
- Tutorial: Making your first Phaser game
- Phaser 1.1.3 "Arafel" has landed with a shadery splash
- My HTML5 Game Development In-depth session at the Montreal International Games Summit 2013
- Phaser 1.1 is released! New API docs, 150+ examples and hundreds of updates
- Phaser 1.0 and the journey we took to get there
- Wide-eyed, quacky, flappy, pre-school adventures!
- We're now Nintendo Approved Wii U HTML5 developers
- Our largest HTML5 game to date: Wolfblood: The Mystery of Stoneybridge for CBBC
- Assembloids comes to the Atari XE
- Whattaheck: The HTML5 demoscene
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media