I love watching ByteJacker. It’s funny, it’s irreverent, and they cover indie games well. So colour me impressed, when not only do I enjoy almost 5 minutes worth of awesome Retro City Rampage footage, but they then cover Cat Astro Phi in the quick-fire indie round-up section. Kick ass!
They seem to mostly show the shooter part, which is a shame as that’s the most minimal sequence of the game. But it is great to see Jonesy and the spaceman getting byte jacked all the same.
Oh and this episodes music features Disasterpeace, just like Cat Astro Phi does The track is from his new album Rise of the Obsidian Interstellar
3 ResponsesLeave a comment
Make yourself heard
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
- We're hiring: Laravel4 and Web Audio API developers
- A defiant and deadly Phaser 2.0.6 "Jornhill" is released
- A first look at what iOS8 means for Phaser and Pixi.js (hint: bunnies, LOTS of them!)
- Lands of Lorez - our 32x32 pixel dungeon crawler
- Flash to Phaser JSFL Script
- Phaser 2 and our plans for the future
- Phaser 1.1.4 ("Kandor") released. Check out the new features and roadmap.
- Phaser games in Ludum Dare 28
- Advanced Phaser and TypeScript Projects
- How to use Phaser with TypeScript
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media