While the rest of the world debates the merits of Creative Cloud subscriptions, I gave my presentation on HTML5 game development for mobile browsers. I tried really hard to not “sugar coat” it, because it’s actually really quite difficult process born from a lot of trial and error. But once I had settled into it I had a great time, and am really pleased with the feedback I’ve had so far.
For those who attended (and extra special thanks to those who had standing room only at the back!) I have uploaded my slides as promised. They are in PDF format but if you need them in another just leave a comment on this post.
3 ResponsesLeave a comment
Make yourself heard
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
- Advanced Phaser and TypeScript Projects
- How to use Phaser with TypeScript
- Tutorial: Making your first Phaser game
- Phaser 1.1.3 "Arafel" has landed with a shadery splash
- My HTML5 Game Development In-depth session at the Montreal International Games Summit 2013
- Phaser 1.1 is released! New API docs, 150+ examples and hundreds of updates
- Phaser 1.0 and the journey we took to get there
- Wide-eyed, quacky, flappy, pre-school adventures!
- We're now Nintendo Approved Wii U HTML5 developers
- Our largest HTML5 game to date: Wolfblood: The Mystery of Stoneybridge for CBBC
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media