It’s no secret that for nearly 2 years we’ve run a private business forum for HTML5 game developers. On it we listed all the portals and sponsors we dealt with and our experiences in doing so. So far we’ve got 32 portals added, all of them known to have bought games in the past.
Since launching the HTML5GameDev forums though it no longer made sense to keep that information under lock and key. I didn’t want to support two forums and two communities either. So I have merged all the sponsor details from the private forum into the public one, for all devs to benefit from.
Because the posts contain email addresses they are not visible unless you are an active forum member. By active that means you have an account on the forum and have been taking part in discussions. Therefore you must have a positive post count to be allowed access to the sponsor board. But once in you’re welcome to take advantage of this significant resource and hopefully contribute towards it too.
10 ResponsesLeave a comment
Make yourself heard
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
- Advanced Phaser and TypeScript Projects
- How to use Phaser with TypeScript
- Tutorial: Making your first Phaser game
- Phaser 1.1.3 "Arafel" has landed with a shadery splash
- My HTML5 Game Development In-depth session at the Montreal International Games Summit 2013
- Phaser 1.1 is released! New API docs, 150+ examples and hundreds of updates
- Phaser 1.0 and the journey we took to get there
- Wide-eyed, quacky, flappy, pre-school adventures!
- We're now Nintendo Approved Wii U HTML5 developers
- Our largest HTML5 game to date: Wolfblood: The Mystery of Stoneybridge for CBBC
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media