Flixel Power Tools FlxGridOverlay
I use grids a lot in my games, usually for aligning on-screen elements or sprites. This handy class will generate an FlxSprite filled with a grid of your dimensions and colours. The grid can be in a checkerboard style, or vertical stripes, and it can also be overlaid on-top of an existing FlxSprite (if you set the alpha channel on the colours you can build-up some really nice effects with just one line of code!) The background of the Test Suite was created with this class.
You can clearly see the grid in the background on most of the demos in the suite!
FlxGridOverlay.overlay(background, 16, 16, 320, 240, false, true, 0x44e7e6e6, 0x44d9d5d5);
Recent Flixel Power Tool Posts
- Flixel Power Tools v1.9 Released
- Flixel Power Tools v1.8 Released - Let's get clicky
- Flixel Power Tools v1.7 - Kaboom!
- Flixel Power Tools v1.6 released including FlxControl
- Flixel Power Tools v1.5 - A monster of an update!
- FlxScreenGrab and FlxScrollZone added to Flixel Power Tools
- Flixel Power Tools v1.3 - Now Flixel 2.5 compatible!
- FlxHealthBar added to Flixel Power Tools
Make yourself heard
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media
- Phaser 3