Flixel Power Tools FlxFlectrum
FlxFlectrum works in conjunction with FlxFlod which itself provides the ability to replay soundtracker music in Flixel. FlxFlectrum allows you to visually display that music via a colourful vu-meter / spectrum analyser style display.
You can control pretty much everything – from the direction the meters go (up, down, left, right), the number of columns, the width of each column, custom spacing between columns and rows, row height, a background beat effect and even provide your own graphic to use for the meter instead. It’s pretty versatile! My thanks to Christian Corti for providing the base code, I simply Flixel’d it up a lot
Recent Flixel Power Tool Posts
- Flixel Power Tools v1.9 Released
- Flixel Power Tools v1.8 Released - Let's get clicky
- Flixel Power Tools v1.7 - Kaboom!
- Flixel Power Tools v1.6 released including FlxControl
- Flixel Power Tools v1.5 - A monster of an update!
- FlxScreenGrab and FlxScrollZone added to Flixel Power Tools
- Flixel Power Tools v1.3 - Now Flixel 2.5 compatible!
- FlxHealthBar added to Flixel Power Tools
3 ResponsesLeave a comment
Make yourself heard
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media
- Phaser 3