We’re pleased to announce that our new HTML5 Game Developers Forum is now open.
The forum replaces the old ‘news’ focused site we had. The news will instead be posted to the forum allowing for easier contribution from others and discussion on it.
We’ve split the forum into what we feel are a logical set of boards, without being too overwhelming. There is plenty of room to expand and create new boards in the future.
It’s still early days of course, but we would greatly appreciate you joining and taking part; and helping to spread the word.
You can join at http://www.html5gamedevs.com
Make yourself heard
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
- My Adobe Max slides: HTML5 Game Development for the Mobile Web
- Phaser 0.9.5 Released - Camera FX, lots of Tilemap updates and more!
- Our list of HTML5 Game Sponsors
- Phaser 0.9 Released - Motion, Collision, GeomSprites and more
- Phaser Logo - Phase One
- Announcing Phaser (Flixel HTML5) and our Adobe Max session
- TypeScript Signals released - Think outside the Event
- AS3 to TypeScript Conversion Script
- Our 3rd NFL game - Guardian Training: Over Throw is now out
- Helping Multiplication.com support their growing mobile traffic
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media