We’re pleased to announce that 2 of the games we built for the new NFL Rush Zone site are out. The site was designed and built by Brandissimo! and has been a key destination for American football loving kids since 2007. But due to increasing mobile traffic they built a mobile browser experience to coincide with the desktop one.
Part of this revamp included porting some of their much loved Flash games over to HTML5. We were pleased to have been asked to handle the ports of the games Galactic Rusherz and Jump Duck. As with all our games they were built for both mobile and tablet scale, and offer small slices of quick action fun.
Play them both at http://nflrz.nflrush.com/games - make sure you use a mobile browser or it’ll redirect you to the desktop site.
Make yourself heard
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
- My Adobe Max slides: HTML5 Game Development for the Mobile Web
- Phaser 0.9.5 Released - Camera FX, lots of Tilemap updates and more!
- Our list of HTML5 Game Sponsors
- Phaser 0.9 Released - Motion, Collision, GeomSprites and more
- Phaser Logo - Phase One
- Announcing Phaser (Flixel HTML5) and our Adobe Max session
- TypeScript Signals released - Think outside the Event
- AS3 to TypeScript Conversion Script
- Our 3rd NFL game - Guardian Training: Over Throw is now out
- Helping Multiplication.com support their growing mobile traffic
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media