Posts Tagged ‘wargame’
1st Feb 2013
Trashie Rampage is our first entry into the 1 Game a Month challenge. I expect you’re probably already looking for the link to click to play it? Sorry but not this time. Trashie Rampage is a turn-based open-plan ‘war’ game for 2 players (ideally one of them aged around 6).
I created the game one extremely wet and windy Saturday with my son. Like most 6 year old’s he is in to collecting all kinds of things. From Gormittis to Lego Minifigs to Moshi Monsters. Parents with similar age children will no doubt understand what I mean. Often sold in blind-packed bags you never quite know which character you’re going to get inside. Recently he had been saving his pocket money to buy Trashies. These are squidgy little creatures that live on a rubbish dump and have charming names like ‘Spew Getti’ and ‘Yucko Taco’.
Anyway the point is he’s got about 20 of these little things now. Which as any old-school Warhammer player will know is plenty enough for a skirmish battle on your carpet
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
- My Adobe Max slides: HTML5 Game Development for the Mobile Web
- Phaser 0.9.5 Released - Camera FX, lots of Tilemap updates and more!
- Our list of HTML5 Game Sponsors
- Phaser 0.9 Released - Motion, Collision, GeomSprites and more
- Phaser Logo - Phase One
- Announcing Phaser (Flixel HTML5) and our Adobe Max session
- TypeScript Signals released - Think outside the Event
- AS3 to TypeScript Conversion Script
- Our 3rd NFL game - Guardian Training: Over Throw is now out
- Helping Multiplication.com support their growing mobile traffic
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media