I’m pleased to say that I’ll be giving two presentations in the coming weeks. The first will be at the onGameStart HTML5 Game Developers conference in Warsaw, Poland. I’ll be talking on the Friday (21st September) and the title of my talk is “Insert Coin to Continue: Making Money from your HTML5 Games“. This will cover the HTML5 Game Developers business forum I run, sharing experience and figures of working with games portals and sponsors along with hints and tips on getting the most out of them. I’ll also share what I’ve learned about licensing your games to clients and cover both the good and bad sides of the sponsor market, including knowing what warning signs to look out for and how to avoid getting ripped off.
Then on October 4th I’ll be speaking at Bristol Skillswap. This will take place at the Pervasive Media Studios and tickets are free but limited in number. I’ll be covering my experiences of building HTML5 games including how to handle various issues such as mobile screen sizes and performance as well as how to set the right expectation levels for clients! I’ll be talking to a very technically savvy crowd so it won’t be baby step stuff, but I hope still interesting
If you’re around at either event please come and say hi!
Make yourself heard
All about Photon Storm and our
HTML5 game development services
- My Adobe Max slides: HTML5 Game Development for the Mobile Web
- Phaser 0.9.5 Released - Camera FX, lots of Tilemap updates and more!
- Our list of HTML5 Game Sponsors
- Phaser 0.9 Released - Motion, Collision, GeomSprites and more
- Phaser Logo - Phase One
- Announcing Phaser (Flixel HTML5) and our Adobe Max session
- TypeScript Signals released - Think outside the Event
- AS3 to TypeScript Conversion Script
- Our 3rd NFL game - Guardian Training: Over Throw is now out
- Helping Multiplication.com support their growing mobile traffic
Filter our Content
- Cool Links
- Flash Game Dev Tips
- Game Development
- Geek Shopping
- In the Media